Tam iş qrafiki Tax Accountant
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Reports to: Chief Accountant
Receives work assignments: Chief Accountant
Inside of company: All departments
Outside of company: Partners
• Education: High Education (Finance/Accounting)
• Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Language: Azeri, Russian, English (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Good computer literacy (MS Office)
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Willing to travel on frequent basis.
• Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
• Create tax data collection systems
• Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
• Prepare and update tax provision schedules
• Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
• Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
• Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
• Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to state and local authorities.
• Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant manage the production of the Annual Report and Accounts and the associated supporting evidence and reconciliations,
• Working with the Chief Accountant and others to ensure that the organization receives a clean audit report. Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
Please indicate the name of the position “Tax Accountant” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21 total views, 3 today