Tam iş qrafiki Senior Copy-editor
Pasha Bank is looking for creative candidates to join our team as Senior Copy-editor in Corporate Communications department.
He/she will be accountable for signing off all the content being released to external audience, making sure it is truthful, complies with stylistic, grammatical and spelling requirements, is in the tone suitable for the client and brand style and appropriate for many platforms, including: websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, marketing materials, press advertising, news releases, articles, brochures.
Scope of position
• Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. campaign slogans, ads, newsletters);
• Proofreading materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, consistency and brand voice. Reviewing and markup written work, such as all marketing materials (brochures and flyers). He/she also proof digital communications and correspondence, including emails, press releases, and website text;
• Ensuring the accuracy of content: verify the accuracy of all referenced facts (e.g., dates, pages, values) and double-check cross-referenced materials (e.g., websites, newspapers).
• Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent;
• Contact authors directly to clarify inconsistencies related to style and text choice;
• Reviewing content with an eye towards campaign, product, or brand consistency;
• Working as part of a larger team, attends team meetings, provide constructive editorial input, and communicate with team members to effectuate consistent, accurate, and high-quality work product;
• Ensure project is completed within set time constraints.
Required qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor degree in journalism or related field;
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills;
• Being proficient in language, including spelling, grammar and punctuation is crucial: Azeri (Native), English (Fluent); Russian (good command);
• Attention to Detail;
• An ability to work within the style of the author, rather than impose own ideas;
• The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality;
• Collaborative spirit;
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes to email@example.com
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.
26 total views, 1 today