Tam iş qrafiki Security Manager
AzPosition: Security Manager
Higher education – minimum Bachelor’s degree (recognised security and/or risk management qualification (military/police/civilian);
Minimum 5 years military/police experience followed by 3 years private sector security management experience;
Or at least 10 years private sector security management experience with recognised security qualifications (preferably oil and gas industry);
Knowledge of Languages:
English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other skills/Certificates/Experience Required:
– Working knowledge offshore maritime security;
– Self-disciplined and able to manage and prioritize their own work time, activity and goals. Pro-active with an initiative capacity;
– Confident and able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, clients, local communities and government officials and security forces;
– Team orientated manager capable of working in a multi-cultural and diverse workplace;
– Experience in emergency and crisis management planning, coordination and response;
– Experience in designing, writing and implementing security standard operating procedures;
– Experience training security personnel in security SOP’s and emergency response and company personnel and subcontractor personnel in security procedures and awareness;
– Working knowledge of the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR).
– Provide specialist security and organizational support to the relevant Employer/HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) Regulation Compliance Manager for the evaluation and management of security risks, ensuring that applicable laws and the Company regulatory system and company regulations are adhered to at all times;
– Manage security risk analyses and risk mitigation processes and define the general security organization and security risk mitigation plans for permanent and project sites;
– Ensure that Company group security standards, criteria, procedures and regulations are correctly implemented in the Operating Company / Branch and applied to all security activities at operational level;
– Ensure assessment and monitoring of security threats and vulnerabilities of sites, permanent sites and project sites;
– Prepare the security risk assessment document for permanent and project sites;
– Perform systematic and continuous monitoring of security threats and security events that have occurred;
– Monitoring the suitability of the security organisation and the risk mitigation plan for the security threat levels and the size and complexity of operational activities;
– Support the Employer/HSSE Regulation Compliance Manager in managing local emergency and crisis situations, while providing swift and continuous reporting to higher management according to specific Company regulatory documents;
– Manage execution of all contracts related to security services, including the quality of services, the costs and the timing of the subcontracted security activities, as well as performing technical evaluations of the vendor bids for security services and coordinating the due diligence process according to corporate standards and procedures;
– Ensure proper development of security and evacuation plans (if needed) for the permanent / projects sites of assignment;
– Ensure monitoring and reporting of security costs for activities at permanent sites and/or project sites;
– Establish and maintain an effective security performance monitoring and reporting system for all security activities on a regular basis according to security function reporting methodologies and procedures;
– Develop and carry out security information / awareness and training programs (security induction) for employees involved in the operating company / branch operations;
– Manage investigation, reporting and flow of information for local security events according to corporate procedures and, in liaison with the local authorities, support investigation activities to the extent permitted by law within the areas of security involving Operating Company / Branch employees;
– In cooperation with the Division / Operating Company ICT function manage issues concerning safeguarding of confidential data at operating company / Branch;
– Determine, collect and analyse security activities data to ascertain the suitability and effectiveness of the security management system and report to Division Security Manager (DSM);
– Ensure that relations concerning security issues with local public authorities are properly maintained;
– Review the results of internal security audits carried out to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of security management systems implemented locally;
– Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and requirements;
– Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior within its technical capabilities.
These tasks shall be carried out in coordination with the relevant Division Security Manager(s) (DSM) and HR Function.
In coordination with the relevant Division Security Manager(s) (DSM) and HR Manager, some of the tasks and responsibilities may also be delegated to other personnel possessing suitable skills, such as Project Security Officers, according to the organizational model implemented in the Company. However, the Security Manager shall be responsible for verifying, supervising and monitoring activities carried out by delegated personnel.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.
40 total views, 1 today