Tam iş qrafiki Sales Manager
GIG is one of the leading companies in the field of furniture and interior design , interiors fit out and construction in Azerbaijan.
Construction, maintenance, area planning, interior design, furnishing, decor, material takeoff, landscaping works require a huge amount of time and energy.
Global Interiors Group Company was founded in 1998. Over the past 18 years, the company has pursued the road to success by completing more than 300 projects in the country and abroad.
Since its establishment, GIG is the official representative of Steelcase company and various worldwide known furniture manufacturers.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• lead the planning and implementation of project
• facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• define project tasks and resource requirements
• develop full scale project plans
• assemble and coordinate project staff
• manage project budget
• manage project resource allocation
• plan and schedule project timelines
• track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• provide direction and support to project team
• quality assurance
• constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• project evaluations and assessment of results
Education and Experience
• qualification in project management or equivalent
• knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• direct work experience in project management capacity
• proven experience in people management
• proven experience in strategic planning
• proven experience in risk management
• proven experience in change management
• proficient in project management software
• critical thinking and problem solving skills
• planning and organizing
• communication skills
• influencing and leading
• team work
• conflict management
• stress tolerance
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position (Sales Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
240 total views, 1 today