Tam iş qrafiki Sales Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Sales Manager
Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Collaborates with management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
• Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
• Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with management
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers. • Collaborates with management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Collaborates with management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
-Education in finance or similar
-Experience minimum 3-5 years at relevant position
-Problem solving, communication skills are required
-Experience in marketing is desirable
-Excellent user of Microsoft Office
-Fluent in Russian and English
Please, send your CVs (PDF or Word formats only) to the following e-mail address, indicating position name in the subject line: email@example.com
54 total views, 1 today