Tam iş qrafiki Recruiting Specialist
• Conducts initial interviews with all internal and external qualified candidates, makes recommendations to Hiring Manager, and schedules interviews.
• Conduct meetings with Hiring Managers to discuss existing and upcoming needs in close cooperation with the Regional/Sectoral HR Manager and /or the HR Business Partner.
• Close communication with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the job requirements and expectations are clear and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
• Provide information about the status of all recruiting projects to the Regional/Sectoral HR Manager as well as the Hiring Manager.
• Draft, align and post job advertisements on various channels.
• Sources and engages with candidates through internal postings, employee referrals, websites, social media, cold calling, direct sourcing, networking, and other alternative recruiting methods.
• Screens resumes and create a long-list to discuss with Hiring Manager.
• High School Diploma.
• More than 5 years Recruiting experience.
• Must have strong organization and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Knowledge MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
• Will be good experience in Construction.
In a case if you are interested in mentioned position, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
136 total views, 4 today