Tam iş qrafiki QA/QC Engineer
Position: QA/QC Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baku/Azerbaijan
• Carry out inspection and check for all quality related procedures at the site and ensure activities at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan;
• Coordinate work of site quality inspectors;
• Coordinate meeting on quality problems including closure of Non-Compliance Report;
• Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP;
• Take care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents;
• Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction;
• Report to the QA/QC Manager about, and control and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System (QMS);
• Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, have thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations;
• Conduct regular Site Surveillance;
• Analyse all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality;
• Preparation of monthly reports and statistics to evaluate quality performance.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Quality Management;
• Minimum of 3 year experience in similar role.
• Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements, rules and regulations
• To be proficient in Microsoft Office;
• Good English verbal and written skills.
• High level of leadership skills;
• Self-motivated and able to operate effectively without direct supervision.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to the following address: Elchin.Nacafov@azfen.com
134 total views, 1 today