Tam iş qrafiki Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Founded in 1996 in Baku, Azerbaijan, SINTEKS LLC is now one of the largest and most successful fashion retailers in the Caucasus and Central Asia.
SINTEKS LLC is committed to working with the world’s leading fashion brands – from established international fashion houses to emerging designer labels.
The company now has more than 80 stores operating in fashion, jewelry and food & beverage spheres.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join Business Development department.
The duties will include:
• Oversee and manage construction projects from conception to completion
• Analyze the technical and financial aspects of the projects
• Organizing the various tenders for the general and sub-contractors, arrange a proper contracts
• Develop a detailed project and time plan to track progress
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Making sure the quality standards are met
• Monitoring general and sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
• Overseeing the costing and billing
• Education degree in Construction or Engineering
• Proven working experience in project/construction management (Fit Out works)
• Expert knowledge of ArchiCAD, AutoCAD programs, construction details, regulations and quality standards
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Fluent in English both writing and verbal
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the position “Project Manager” in the subject title.
134 total views, 1 today