Tam iş qrafiki Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
• Manage the entire process in the planning of procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, ensuring effectively-functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities
• Ensure effective lines of communication between the Programe Management Office, Project/Programme Managers and the procurement team to ensure priority requirements, timely delivery of goods, works and services using the most appropriate procurement procedures
• Be responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality and service delivery
• Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and contractors
• Implement effective internal control, proper design and functioning of a client-oriented procurement management system for projects and related reporting requirements
• Ensure effective use of internal Standard Operating Procedures in Procurement, control of workflows, continuous business processes monitoring and elaboration of improvements in systems and processes
• Manage and monitor all transactional procurement including tendering processes, evaluation, contracting, contract management, legal considerations and payment conditions, contractors, performance evaluation and risk assessment
• Implement strategic procurement including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management and performance measurement
• Review and pre-clear submissions below Contracts and Property Committee (CPC) thresholds for
• Develop and manage the rosters of suppliers, elaborate supplier selection and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans and progress reports as required
• Lead the establishment and management of professional procurement services through Long Term Agreements and networking with other UN agencies on similar agreements
• Promote a zero-tolerance for violations of procurement policies and procedures.
• Minimum 5 years of experience (previous experience with BP and its contractors is strongly preferred)
• University degree in relevant fields
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage a number of sales projects while communicating efficiently with the third parties and within the organization
Knowledge of English (fluent) is mandatory
Salary is 1200 -1500 AZN
Candidates with no related experience to be removed from short list.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format to email@example.com by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
52 total views, 2 today