Tam iş qrafiki Lawyer (Legal Drafting and Regulatory Compliance)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Specialization: Legal Drafting and Regulatory Compliance
A reputable law firm is looking for a Lawyer with a previous experience in projects/positions involving legislative drafting (drafting new legal acts (laws, regulations, rules) or amendments thereto) and regulatory compliance.
• Conduct legal analyses on a range of issues relating to commercial (business) law, identify legal issues research relevant procedures, and propose appropriate practical solutions
• Draft, review, negotiate and finalize legal documents on various matters or practice areas
• Draft, based on provided examples legal acts (laws, regulations, rules, guidelines)
• If required provide short translations of legal texts.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in law (LL. B) is must.
• Master’s degree in law (LL.M) is an asset. Ideal candidate would have LL.M from a foreign university
• Preferably 2-3 years of law firm experience or alternatively 3 years of in-house (corporate) experience in a company with diverse set of activities
• A good knowledge of domestic laws is a must.
• Effective listener – able to listen carefully and comprehend all given instructions
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills – able to express ideas concisely, unambiguously and consistently
• Excellent demonstrated analytical skills; able to spot legal issues and risks in a given transaction
• Ability and maturity to make independent judgement
• Ability to do comprehensive legal research independently or with minimal supervision
Core Skills and Competencies:
• A person with the right attitude, ambitious but with realistic in expectations
• High ethical and professional standards
• Ability to meet the tight deadlines and to work hard when necessary
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (both written and spoken); Russian would be an asset
• Effective computer literacy
• Ability to plan and organise work unsupervised
• Excellent team-player, respects and supports fellow colleagues
• Able to work directly with clients with minor supervision
Pay and Benefits:
• Competitive salary will be offered to a good candidate based on skills and experience
• Stable, reliable, stress-free & friendly work environment
• Full medical insurance at a reputable insurance company will be provided
• Good training opportunities both locally and overseas
• Interest-free long term loans may also be provided
63 total views, 1 today