Tam iş qrafiki Italian-Azeri Translator / Interpreter
EKVITA is looking for two Italian-Azeri translators/interpreters who will work for the ongoing short-term projects.
Our company provides full range of legal and tax consulting and management consultancy services.
Starting date for the projects are 28th of May and 1st of June.
• Bachelor degree from Translation or Linguistic faculty;
• Fluent in Italian and Azeri, advanced Russian and English is preferable;
• Follow various translation-quality standards;
• Compile information about the content and context of information to be translated;
• Being able to travel for the work to the regions;
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Italian translator.
• Correct synchronous translation of the speech;
• Knowledge of the agricultural terminology (cheese and jam production).
Salary will be determined only with successful candidate.
Accommodation during the travels will be covered by the company.
Interested persons may send their CV (resume) to email@example.com until 25th of May .
Only candidates who noted vacancy name in the subject line (Italian Translator) will be considered.
15 total views, 1 today