Tam iş qrafiki Internal Auditor
• Plan and implement internal audits and control evaluations that comply with local requirements;
• Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial control and make recommendations to financial management about software, policies;
• Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables;
• Execute audit procedures, which will include identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting the procedures performed and presenting the conclusions reached;
• To review and analyze company policies, procedures and guidelines and evaluate systems of internal control for the purposes of ensuring their adequacy and effectiveness.
• To analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls and identify risk areas in business processes;
• Ability to prepare audit plan for specific business processes and the company overall and analyze evidences collected during the audits and interpret them clearly and objectively.
• Bachelor’s degree in Audit, Accounting,Business or related subjects
• At least 5 year relevant internal audit experience and including 1 year supervisory or project management experience . Big 4 public accounting firm experience is advantageous.
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, Visio, PowerPoint. and audit software)
• Proficient in applying accounting principles, auditing standards, procedures, and techniques.
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
• Desire to pursue or have already obtained CIA, CFE , ACCA or other professional designation.
• Good skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
• Good skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
Interested candidates are required to submit resume via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please indicate Internal Auditor in the subject line of the email.
277 total views, 1 today