Tam iş qrafiki HR Officer
JOB TITLE: HR Officer
EMPLOYER: “Yeni Bilgah Oteli”LLC
DUTY STATION: Azerbaijan, Baku
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files and contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, ID cards, etc.)
- Archive the old files as per prevailing guidelines;
- Provides administrative follow-up for recruitment and training activities.
- Keeps records (e.g. absences) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date, particularly regarding salary.
- May assist local learning and development staff with administrative work.
- Translates documents from English to Azeri and reverse, when necessary;
- Administration of medical and compulsory insurance issues.
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
- High University Education in Psychology, Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in administration and documentation.
- Flexible approach to manage and prioritize high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Azerbaijani and Russian
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
If you consider to have all the necessary qualifications and the ability to take over the designed tasks, please send your CV in English, a motivation letter in English and copies of diplomas/certificates to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line indicating “HR Officer”.
50 total views, 1 today