Tam iş qrafiki HR Assistant
• Supporting HR team with daily duties
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing letters
• Be responsible for SSN cards including opening cards for new employees via e-gov system, collecting cards from SSPF and providing them with report every quarter.
• Provide Insurance Coordinator with weekly report via email
• Deal with employee requests such as reference letters, labor book copies for all the entities
• Provide assisting support to HR Department
• Be responsible for filing documents and creating new personal files.
• Input Budget orders for Transportation Department to Coins
• Provide assisting support by copying orders for payroll, issuing mobile forms, giving out medical/social cards and labor books to inactive employees of all the entities in charge.
• Assist with onboarding and resignation process
• High education in related field
• Passion to work and develop in HR
• Experience as HR intern preferred
• Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and 1C (preferred)
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent Azerbaijani, Russian and English language skills
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Please send your CVs with topic “HR assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications – June 8, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
40 total views, 4 today