Tam iş qrafiki Head of ERP Division (Finance)
Company: International Transportation & Logistics Company
Position: Head of ERP Division (Finance)
Salary: Depend on successful candidate’s experience and academic background
Working hours: 09:00-18:00 (Monday to Friday)
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
• Protects operations by keeping financial transactions and information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Finance, Mathematical Cybernetics, Applied Mathematics or related discipline;
• Minimum 3 (three) years experience as a Oracle Financial Analyst;
• Knowledge of working with ERP system;
• Knowledge of IFRS is essential;
• Problem Solving, Analytic skills, Communication skills, Attention to Detail, Financial Skills, Technical Skills
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and Russian, English – upper-intermediate
Please, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position “Head of ERP Division” in the subject title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline for CV submission is 20.07.2017.
179 total views, 1 today