Tam iş qrafiki Guest Service Officer (Front Desk Receptionist)
Guest Service Officer (Front Desk Receptionist)
• Contributes to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Front Office Department
• Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
• Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
• Ensures the strict control of room keys.
• Prepares welcome cards and keys for arrival FIT guests.
• Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in the city / country.
• Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Responds to changes in the Front Office function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Communicates messages effectively both verbally and in writing
• Excellent communication skills, able to deal effectively with a wide range of people
• Representative of the employee grooming standards
• Ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
• Highly intuitive person
• Speaks with others using clear and professional language
• Professional Telephone Skills
• Fluent in English and Azeri; Russian
• Pleasant personality; friendly and smiling
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a real empathy for people and desire to help them
• Ability to work with other departments within the hotel particularly Housekeeping and Reservations
• Undergraduate degree – preference given to Hospitality or business-related degrees
• Computer literate (essential); operational knowledge of OPERA (desirable)
• Ability to make effective use of Front Office equipment (essential)
• Previous working experience in direct-guest- contact positions (desirable)
• Able to accurately follow instructions, comply with brand standards and hotel procedures (essential)
• Excellent guest interaction and general verbal communications skills
• Demonstrates effective listening skills
• Able to work in shifts; flexible and willing to work extended hours when required
• Seeking long-term career with Hyatt
39 total views, 2 today