Tam iş qrafiki Front Office Supervisor
To assist in the smooth and effective operation of the Front Office ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, and adhering to the standards required by the Hotel. To work on the assigned section as decided by the Manager. The assigned sections may be combined or changed during the working shift as decided by the Manager of the Department in accordance with requirements.
• Ensure that all Front Office Standards Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered
• Ensure procedures are being met or exceeded on a daily basis for all Fairmont President’s Club/VIP Guests
• Coordinate the Arrival, Stay and Departure experience to ensure a seamless experience
• To monitor constantly occupancies to avoid over-bookings and to inform the Assistant Front Office Manager accordingly.
• To maintain group files.
• To assist the Front Office Manager / Assistant in making recommendations for closing dates, rates, and room types for forthcoming periods.
• To have a good knowledge of all activities within the hotel, food and beverage functions, restaurants and meeting rooms.
• To have a thorough knowledge of the city, its cultural centers, churches, train/plain/buses schedules, stores, etc.
• To ensure that all departmental reports and correspondence are completed punctually and accurately.
• To attend the meeting and briefings within the Rooms Division and the Hotel.
• To maintain up-to-date guest profiles.
• To encourage employees to maintain good relationships with their colleagues and all other departments.
• Liaise with all key departments to gather the correct information
• To ensure that lobby areas are clean and up to standard.
• Communicate relevant information and special requirements to all departments to ensure the expectations of all Fairmont President’s Club and VIP Guests are exceeded
• Coordinate with the Housekeeping to ensure preferences are consistently met
• Ensure Accounting colleagues are aware of special billing arrangements
• Contact Guests during their stay and assist with any needs that arise
• Ensure all billing is correct and delivered the night prior to departure
• Review all Fairmont President’s Club /VIP guest incidents and ensure proper follow up is completed with the relevant departments.
• To encourage employees to maintain good relationships with their colleagues and all other departments
• Assume Manager On Duty shifts when needed
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
• To supervise employees within the department, making sure that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departmental Operations Manual.
Minimum 2 years’ previous management experience in Front Office operations
Fluency in English (verbal & written), Azerbaijani and Russian an asset
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset
Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills; written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Micros-Fidelio based programs.
Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Enthusiastic team player, with strong self initiative
Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required.
Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
If you are interested please visit and fill out online application at www.fairmontcareers.com
135 total views, 1 today