Tam iş qrafiki Finance Manager
• Management of the Monthly/Quarterly Account Reconciliation process
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met .
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA /CIMA
• Strong financial reporting experience (SAP preferably)
• Experience of supporting the business with appropriate accounting and financial information
• Good knowledge of IPC
• Strong negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills as position will deal with people from many different countries with varying degrees of English competence.
• Developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Ability to present financial data to senior management
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Proactive and an advocate of continuous improvement
• Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic organization
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating vacancy title as a subject.
384 total views, 2 today