Tam iş qrafiki Electrical Engineer
• Responsible to ensure the Electrical installation is carried out in accordance with design drawings and specifications.
• Act as Company Electrical Engineer on the construction site. Authorized to accept or reject contractors work practices.
• Technical Bid Evaluations
• Participate in technical bid clarification meetings
• Review Vendor design documentation and challenge when required
• Monitor and guide contractor on equipment installation activities.
• Monitor and guide contractor on site preservation activities.
• To review and action all electrical related contractor raised site queries.
• Verify electrical completion activities.
• Verify electrical pre-commissioning activities.
• To carry out electrical inspection and punch-out.
• Take a lead role in the promotion of safe working practices on site.
• Responsible for coordinating contractors’ electrical technicians on site activities.
• Have respective university degree in MEP engineering
• Have demonstrated 3-years’ experience in electrical engineering (MEP) design, operation and technical related services
• Have excellent leadership and organizational skills and the ability to motivate people.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel) and be conversant with AutoCAD, data management and telecommunications.
• An experience in construction project work with demonstrated capabilities, having successfully undertaken work on construction projects
Deadline for applications – August 10, 2018.
E-mail – email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.
27 total views, 1 today