Tam iş qrafiki Director of Budgeting & Management Reporting
Director of Budgeting & Management Reporting
Scope of position:
• Financial planning and budgeting processes
• Running of the organizational unit within the strategic framework of the Bank
• Responsible for coordination of the budgeting and planning activities in the Bank to ensure that finite resources are allocated to the prioritized needs of an organization.
• Perform regular actuals vs budget analyses to determine variances from expected performance, comment them together the budget owners and present the results to senior management
• Challenge the budget owners in order to streamline the budget transparency and costs optimization
• Execution of all functions in the unit in compliance with the relevant internal and external regulations
• Create and implement a process for forecasting and budgeting and translate this in an internal procedure.
• Develops financial models for forecasting, trending and results analyses.
• Streamlines processes to reduce time dedicated to collecting and analyzing data by automating activities.
• Support departments / divisions on budget preparation together with relevant stakeholders and check the accuracy of budgets prepared
Required qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or relevant field
• Related work background experience 7 to 10 years
• Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must
• Advanced in English
• Professional knowledge of MS office, VBA, SQL and all banking products
• Certificates in CFA, ACCA
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.
13 total views, 1 today