Tam iş qrafiki Design Coordinator
• Coordinates, and has direct responsibility for, a project or specific set of tasks related to the overall project(s) requirement(s).
• Review and comment on all incoming Design documentation. Issue comments to all appropriate parties to action.
• Organizes and implements procedures performing necessary support duties.
• Organizes/schedules all meetings related to Design matters.
• Responsible for recording/preparing/issuing the minutes of all Design meetings.
• Serves as principal source of information on established project/program policies and advises staff.
• Draft, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other material using word processing, spreadsheets etc.
• Prepares and maintains records and reviews complex documents, reports, etc., to assure compliance the Company requirements and/or government regulations, and notifies supervisor of unusual situations.
• Provides for smooth day-to-day flow of communications within the team.
• Monitor and reconcile budget(s). Makes recommendations on construction matters/materials related to the defined budget.
• Assist in interviewing, training, scheduling and distributing work to other staff members.
• Contributes to management goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
• University Architectural Degree preferred or an equivalent Engineering qualification, plus relevant experience in working within the Construction Industry.
• Professional and organized with a minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience of working as a Design Coordinator in the Construction Industry.
• Experience within a coordination role for a reputable construction company.
• Proven experience of coordinating the design on various projects.
• A strong knowledge and understanding of the design process, at commercial design stage within a Construction Management environment.
• Demonstrate a good all-round technical knowledge and understanding of International Building Regulations.
• Strong delivery experience in working with a Construction Management Team.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to manage Consultant’s scope and budgets.
• Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple and conflicting interests.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Fluent in Azerbaijani and English – written and spoken
• Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion.
• Competency using a variety of computer software. May be tested on appropriate computer skills as required.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications – April 23, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
29 total views, 1 today