Tam iş qrafiki Customer Service Assistant (Ganja Mall)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Customer Service Assistant (Ganja Mall)
• Greet and direct guests upon arrival, provide them with the information they need and answer other questions as best they can
• Provide customers with information brochures
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, e-mail or face to face
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Manage issue of lost car parking tickets
• Preparation of daily base reports (lost and found, work permit list and etc.)
• Good customer service skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
• Strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, upper intermediate level of English and Russian languages
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Working shifts: 09:00 – 18:00, 13:00 – 22:00 (5 days/week)
Please send your application forms to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications – August 8, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
18 total views, 2 today