Tam iş qrafiki Contracts and Procurement Manager
SOCAR KBR LLC
Job Title – Contracts and Procurement Manager
Location – Baku
About SOCAR KBR LLC
In March 2015 the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and KBR announced an agreement to establish a new engineering and support services company in Azerbaijan. The legal entity name of the new company is SOCAR-KBR LLC and provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey (AGT) region. The key objective of this strong partnership is to create a world class Azerbaijan-based EPCm services company that will utilize the strength of both organizations and deliver top quality results by utilizing, developing and promoting Azerbaijani national content. The company has a long term commitment from both organisations.
SOCAR “Azerikimya” Production Union EP-300 Revamp and Modernization. Azerikimya intends to undertake the design, engineering, construction, commissioning and testing of works in connection with the revamp and expansion of the Azerikimya PU EP-300 facilities. SOCAR-KBR will provide PMC (project management contract) services to Azerikimya as part of the IPMT (integrated project management team) environment. The main project execution location will be in Sumgayit with international contractors carrying out specific scopes of works on the project around the world. The project has been formally awarded to SOCAR-KBR on 5th of November 2016; the effective date of the agreement is 25th of October 2016.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
Manages and supports project procurement and materials personnel and their associated activities to execute the work in a manner that achieves the objectives of the Project Execution Strategy, Project Plan and Project Procurement and Materials Plan.
• Subcontracts Administration
• Issue of Subcontracts
• Contracts Administration
• Contract Claims Defence
• Materials Management
• IT / Systems
Complies with Company policies and objectives and Procurement work processes, with special attention to HS&E, Export Management and Client Satisfaction.
Creates and implements a Project Procurement and Materials Plan to support the Project Execution Strategy and Project Plan.
Creates the Procurement Information according to the form and distributes it within the Procurement Organization.
Initiates a project kick-off meeting with Project Management, Legal, Procurement and the contracts team to address to the following issues:
• Contract Flowdowns
• Terms & Conditions (T&C’s)
• Establish communication protocol between Project Legal Team and Project Procurement Team
• Develops and manages both the Project Procurement workhour budget and equipment/material budget.
Ensures procurement documents and data are maintained in accordance with the Project records retention and Client handover requirements.
During the proposal and project phases, prepares a risk memo as required and participates collaboratively in the risk management process.
Ensures and supports the deployment and utilization of Subcontracts systems.
Conducts Project Procurement Review meetings to review status and provide guidance to procurement functions.
Conducts the required assessment and review of the procurement internal controls environment.
Participates in Project Team Status meetings, as required.
Provides Subcontractors cost savings, commitment and other status reports to Project and Department management, as required.
Ensures Supplier Performance Evaluations (SPE’s)
• Prepare (i) the Subcontracts Plan in support of the Project Execution Plan and (ii) if required by Client or project requirements develop a set of project specific Subcontract Administration Procedures to govern departmental activities during Project execution;
• Review Prime Contract with Client, Legal and PMT to determine flow downs. Flow downs may include issues such as insurance, liens, taxes, bonding, consequential damages and Confidentiality Agreements. These flow downs and any Project specific supplemental Terms and Conditions to the Subcontract become the Special Conditions;
• Assess the commercial risk profile for the project and work with other team members to develop a commercial subcontracting basis that mitigates risk to KBR and minimizes gap risk during execution;
• Review the “As Bid” work hour estimates against the scope in the development of the work hours and project manpower needs for the Subcontracts department;
• Prepare, issue and evaluate bidder pre-qualification documents. Obtain approval for final bidders list;
• Upon receipt of an approved Request for Agreement, obtain data from other departments and approvals as necessary to prepare and issue Invitations to Bid (ITB) for subcontracted services;
• Ensure that the ITB documents including Scope, Pricing, HSE and QA/QC requirements are complete, detailed and well written;
• Ensure that the Project commercial, technical and reporting requirements are included in the ITB.
• Produce and maintain an ITB schedule for all packages;
• Coordinate the site visits, bid clarification/conditioning meetings, changes and addenda during the bid period as required;
• Evaluate and prepare commercial recommendation, compile technical evaluation and prepare Recommendation for Award for approvals;
• Prepare and issue the Subcontract documents with all required commercial and technical attachments;
• Secure Subcontractor insurance certificates, bonds and guarantees and other post award compliance documents;
• Administer Subcontracts and maintain files utilizing Contract Management System;
• Attend regular meetings with the Subcontractors to review items such as safety, progress, quality, coordination with others and discuss areas of concern;
• Provide interface management and coordinate communication between Subcontractors, PMT and Client;
• Verify progress completion has been checked and approved by the Project, review invoices for commercial compliance with the Subcontract and route to PMT for approval of payments;
• Manage the change management process on Subcontracts in accordance with Subcontract and Project Controls procedures and work methods;
• Manage the back charge, dispute and claims process on Subcontracts;
• Participate in forecasting existing commitments, expected additional work and possible claims;
• Issue periodic reports to PMT indicating concerns and progress against planned event dates;
• Conduct the required assessment and review of the departmental internal controls environment.
• A higher degree in Purchasing and Supply
• Minimum of 20 years working on international Oil and Gas projects
CVs to be submitted to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position “Contracts and Procurement Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail.
177 total views, 2 today