Tam iş qrafiki Audit Assistant (Entry level)
Employer – Nexia Azerbaijan
Title: Audit Assistant (Entry level)
The main duties of the successful candidate will be:
• Assisting senior staff in Auditing financial statements and other accounting records in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA), United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (US GAAS), Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and other applicable frameworks.
• Assisting senior staff in preparation management letters regarding internal control weaknesses and proposed enhancements, irregularities identified during the audit, their implications and providing necessary recommendations;
• Conduct audit/review procedures on clients’ accounting and control systems
• Establish working relationships with client personnel
• Perform analytical review of audit documents
• Identify accounting and auditing issues;
• Perform research to solve issues that arise.
• A graduate/master degree from university with major in finance, accounting, economics and business;
• Strong command of spoken and written Azeri and English;
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office;
• Strong analytical and good problem structuring skills;
• Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
• Strong communication and team working skills;
• Flexibility to travel to Azerbaijan regions and abroad;
• Proactive approach and ability to prioritize different tasks;
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
• Passed ACCA exams and exemptions are advantage;
• Wish to learn and develop professionally.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying in the subject line of email.
Interested candidates may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the applied position.
57 total views, 1 today