Tam iş qrafiki Agile Coach
The largest corporate bank of Azerbaijan Pasha Bank is looking for candidates to join our team as Agile Coach.
Despite being part of a large organization, PASHA Bank Digital Lab works more like a start-up. Our product teams are small, flexible and use agile and lean methods to quickly provide customers and employees with innovative digital solutions. We combine the latest technologies with customer-centric design to consistently deliver exciting online and on-board innovations for client’s customers and employees alike.
Agile Coach will be responsible for shifting and transforming the mindset of the organization to become more agile. Agile coach will educate and mentor all levels of the organization to use agile techniques and foster agile mindset.
• Guides the team and organization on how to use agile practices methodologies
• Coaches the team; facilitates transparent and adaptive team culture
• Supports product owner on release planning and backlog management
• Removes impediments such as cultural barriers or logistic challenges
• Fosters close cooperation across all team members, encourages cross-training and supporting each other
• Facilitates communication and collaboration inside and outside the team
• Implements Agile process, principles and practices across all levels of the team and organization
• Fosters self-organization and growth within the team
• Generates agile mindset in team through conversations, coaching, and role playing exercises
• Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of punishment
• Facilitates squad’s ceremonies: planning, retrospective
Required qualifications & skills:
• 3 years of experience in agile development, with specific scrum master or similar experience preferred
• Past developer experience is highly desired (preferably in agile setup)
• Ability to coach team on agile practices and ensures adherence to agile methodology to deliver maximum business value on time
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
• Able to resolve conflicts within the team before they become an issue, i.e. a strong mediator
• Actively coaches and mentors in order to grow and maximize the team’s potential
• Deep knowledge of relevant domains/products/journeys
• Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
• Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
• Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
• Minimum Intermediate English required
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes to email@example.com
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.
41 total views, 2 today