Tam iş qrafiki Account Payable
Job Title: Account Payable
Reports to: Chief Accountant
Receives work assignments: Head of financial controlling and management accounting
Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
Inside of company: All departments
Outside of company: Partners
• Education: High Education (Finance)
• Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Language: Azeri, Russian, English (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Good computer literacy (MS Office)
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Willing to travel on frequent basis.
• Review and verify invoices and check requests
• Sort, code and match invoices
• Set invoices up for payment
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Prepare and perform check runs
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Prepare analysis of accounts
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Maintain vendor files
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Produce monthly reports
• Assist with month end closing
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
Please indicate the name of the position “Account Payable” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address: CV@engin.az
155 total views, 1 today