Tam iş qrafiki Account Manager
The ad agency account manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team. The account manager acts as both the salesperson for the agency and as the client’s representative within the agency.
• Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
• Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
• Consulting clients about campaign requirements and objectives, formulating strategies (with the help of a superior), agreeing timescales and budgets.
• Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
• Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
• Monitoring and chasing work progress (weekly, monthly, quarterly reports)
• Managing project/work performance of colleagues – projects’ teams
• Analyzing, interpreting and presenting results of delivered projects
• Delivering ideas and final products to clients for review
• Financial administration
• Delivering presentations (internally within agency & externally with clients)
Qualifications and training required:
• High education
• Any degree discipline is acceptable, although preference is one of the below mentioned: social or behavioral science, business, management, marketing, public relations
• Relevant experience gained within commercial areas such as retailing, sales and marketing, marcom can also be beneficial – 2 years min (ad agency experience is a preference)
• Fluent Azeri/ Russian; English – upper intermediate
• Advanced PC user (Power Point, Excel, Word etc.)
Key skills for account managers:
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to work under pressure
• Analytical skills
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Creative thinking
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Continuous learning & self-development
Interested Candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.
240 total views, 1 today